KBC Securities USA, Inc. is looking for an intern to strengthen & support its New York team from October – December 2011 (with as early a starting date as possible).
As the US branch of KBC Securities, our team works as a broker-dealer for US clients, offering European (mainly Benelux) equity products.
One of the intern’s main responsibilities will be the co-organization of the 7th Annual Benelux Conference, taking place on Nov 16-17. To this aim, the intern will be in contact with both our US clients (investors) as well as the Management of the Belgian and Dutch companies that participate in the Conference (such as Solvay, Thrombogenics, Barco, etc.). Further, the intern will assist in managing the database of US clients, co-organize upcoming road shows with Benelux companies, etc.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
– Fluent in Dutch & English
– Strong organizational and people skills
– Team player
– Background in Finance is a plus but not essential
– A great opportunity to work in the financial sector in NY
– Working together with a hands on, dedicated international team
– Contact with 10+ stock listed Belgian companies
– A (limited) stipend
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Sofie.email@example.com, or call +1 212 541 0648.