GET IN TOUCH
Have questions about the Fulbright Program in Belgium or Luxembourg? Need help navigating the process of applying to an American university? Looking to internationalize your U.S. university or college connections in the Belgium (or vice versa)? We’re happy to help!
Please reach out to us:
- General inquiries: email@example.com | +32 2 519 57 72
- U.S. and Foreign Student Program: firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 2 519 57 72
- U.S. and Visiting Scholar Program: email@example.com | +32 2 519 57 72
- EducationUSA Advising Center: firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 2 519 57 72
- Accounting: email@example.com | +32 2 519 57 71
- Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
VISIT OUR OFFICE
The Fulbright Commission is located within the Royal Library of Belgium in downtown Brussels, and visits to the office are available only by appointment.
Commission for Educational Exchange
Between the United States of America, Belgium and Luxembourg
Royal Library of Belgium
Boulevard de l’Empereur 4 Keizerslaan
The library is centrally located in downtown Brussels, 300 meters from the Central Station. Visitors may opt to take bus 29, 60, 63, 65, 66, or 71 to Koningsplein, to take the metro 1 or 5 to Gare Centrale/Centraal Station, or tram 92, 93, or 94 to Place Royale Koningsplaats. The closest parking garage is found just around the corner in Albertine-Square.