The Commission for Educational Exchange between the United States of America, Belgium and Luxembourg administers several Fulbright Scholarship Programs for citizens of Belgium and Luxembourg. Grants are available for graduate study (Master’s or Ph.D.), pre-doctoral research and post-doctoral research or university lecturing in the United States. Special programs for language teaching assistants (Dutch, French and German) and secondary school teachers of English also exist. US citizens seeking Fulbright grants for study or research in Belgium or Luxembourg can also obtain information from the Commission.